As the only international organization devoted exclusively to skin cancer prevention, detection, and treatment, the Skin Cancer Foundation’s mission is to reduce the incidence of skin cancer through education and research. Physicians, generous donors, corporate partners, and the media work together through the Skin Cancer Foundation to offer educational programs and distribute research materials to help you keep your family protected against sun damage and skin cancer.
Skin cancer is the #1 cancer in the country, but it is also the most treatable.
The Skin Cancer Foundation and the Laser and Skin Surgery Center of Indiana
As a dermatologic surgeon and board-certified dermatologist, Dr. C. William Hanke is passionate about skin cancer prevention, early detection, and treatment. Furthermore, as Senior Vice President of the Skin Cancer Foundation, Dr. Hanke’s leadership in this field has been recognized by his peers.
Dr. Hanke is also a leader in skin cancer prevention, detection, and treatment in other areas as:
- Past President of
- The American College of Mohs Surgery
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- American Academy of Dermatology
- Founder of
- the FIRST Mohs micrographic surgery fellowship training program and IUMC
- the one-year fellowship training program in Micrographic Surgery and Dermatologic Oncology at St. Vincent Hospital, Indianapolis
- Visiting Professor of Dermatology at the University of Iowa-Carver College of Medicine
To learn more about the Skin Cancer Foundation, visit their website at https://www.skincancer.org/
Contact Us Today!
If you are unable to make your scheduled appointment, please call us directly at (317) 660-4900