Healthy-looking skin is a sign of overall health and beauty.
And while a facial at a day spa can be relaxing and cleansing, many of our patients require more value from their aesthetic services and treatments, including anti-aging benefits and specialized care for acne and hyperpigmentation concerns.
Our experienced, licensed aestheticians are dedicated to providing the highest quality skin care in a medical setting, under the supervision of internationally recognized, board-certified dermatologist, Dr. C. William Hanke.
Aesthetic Services Menu
Epionce and Jan Marini medical-grade skin care products are used during all of our medical facial treatments. These are clinically proven brands that have shown amazing results for our patients, no matter what their skin type or condition. Ask us more about these products and how you can purchase them for at-home use to complement your aesthetic services at LASSI Skin.
- Botanical Facial: Our botanically based formulas will optimize and improve skin function without irritation.
- Microdermabrasion: Treatment that utilizes small sand-like particles to remove dead skin cells and irregular pigment that are present in mature skin. The results are smoother, more even-toned skin.
- Acne Facial: Our deep pore cleanse will purify, calm and refine skin texture promoting a clear complexion.
- Hydrafacial: Choose from an anti-aging or acne treatment formulation to detoxify, rejuvenate and protect your skin with our non-surgical resurfacing procedure with no down time. The Hydrafacial is the NEW microdermabrasion system, dubbed hydradermabrasion.
These advanced chemical peel formulations provide corrective and nutritive benefits while exfoliating the surface of the skin to help minimize the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and even skin tone. These are great to have in combination with a facial or other aesthetic services as part of a treatment plan.
- Clarifying Peel: Best for acne, acne scarring and darker skin. It also addresses lines, wrinkles, and pigmentation issues.
- Transformation Peel: The most aggressive peel, addresses pigmentation, sun-damage, and skin rejuvenation.
Microneedling is a newer addition to our aesthetic services menu. Microneedling, also called Collagen Induction Therapy, is a non-surgical treatment that creates tiny channels in your epidermis to minimize wrinkles, pigmentation issues, and scars. A good alternative to skin resurfacing, this minimally invasive procedure helps your body increase production of collagen that supports delicate tissue while allowing for deeper penetration of topical products.
Broadband Light (BBL) is regarded as the most powerful Intense-Pulsed Light (IPL) device on the market. Used to treat a wide range of skin issues related to sun damage, aging, and visible veins, the multiple settings allow us to customize each treatment to your needs.
IPL, or Intense Pulsed Light / PhotoFacial involves a series of light treatments targeting brown pigmentation, broken capillaries, and rosacea. IPL requires a series of treatments to be effective. There is no downtime with this procedure.
- Laser Hair Removal: Permanent laser hair reduction using a series of treatments that will gradually remove unwanted hair and prevent it from returning. Our newest laser hair removal device is lightning fast and virtually painless.
- Waxing: Temporary hair removal treatment for brow shaping or hair removal from the upper lip.
A lash lift accentuates the length and definition of your own eyelashes, customizable for eye shape and lash length. Lash tint may also be added if your lashes are lighter in color.
Microblading is the popular brow contouring procedure that gives patients semi-permanent, perfectly shaped and filled eyebrows without makeup. Microblading helps ensure that your brows are on point the moment you wake up in the morning, saving you time in your morning routine.
Round out your aesthetic services and treatments with one of these must-have add-ons:
- Dermaplane: Specialized exfoliation treatment used to manually remove dead skin cells from the surface of the skin using a special blade.
- Brow Wax: A longer-lasting method of brow shaping than tweezing.
- Brow Tint: A semi-permanent dye is applied to enhance, shape, and define brows.
- Lip Wax: Semi-permanent hair removal of the upper lip area.
Medical grade, at-home skin care products and/or prescription products are available for purchase to enhance the effects of our aesthetic services. Your aesthetician will help you determine which skin care products will benefit your skin type and needs.
Why Choose LASSI Skin for Your Aesthetic Services?
It’s true you can get a facial or chemical peel just about anywhere. However, when you come to LASSI Skin at the Laser and Skin Surgery Center of Indiana, your skin is treated by aestheticians under the supervision of a board-certified dermatologist. This is especially important for clients who are also medical dermatology patients, are receiving cosmetic dermatology treatments like injectables or lasers, or who are using prescription topicals that could interact poorly with some types of skin care products. By seeking all of your skin care services under one roof, you ensure the best results and full collaboration between our aestheticians and dermatology providers.