Healthy-looking skin is a sign of overall health and beauty.
And while a facial at a day spa can be relaxing and cleansing, many of our patients require more value from their aesthetic services and treatments, including anti-aging benefits and specialized care for acne and hyperpigmentation concerns.
Our experienced, licensed aestheticians are dedicated to providing the highest quality skin care in a medical setting, under the supervision of internationally recognized, board-certified dermatologist, Dr. C. William Hanke.
Aesthetic Services Menu
Epionce and Jan Marini medical-grade skin care products are used during all of our medical facial treatments. These are clinically proven brands that have shown amazing results for our patients, no matter what their skin type or condition. Ask us more about these products and how you can purchase them for at-home use to complement your aesthetic services at LASSI Skin.
- Botanical Facial: Our botanically based formulas will optimize and improve skin function without irritation.
- Anti-Aging Facial: Customized blends of antioxidants and hydrating formulas work to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Acne Facial: Our deep pore cleanse will purify, calm and refine skin texture promoting a clear complexion.
- Hydrafacial: Choose from an anti-aging or acne treatment formulation to detoxify, rejuvenate and protect your skin with our non-surgical resurfacing procedure with no down time. The Hydrafacial is the NEW microdermabrasion system, dubbed hydradermabrasion.
Signature Chemical Peels
These advanced chemical peel formulations provide corrective and nutritive benefits while exfoliating the surface of the skin to help minimize the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and even skin tone. These are great to have in combination with a facial or other aesthetic services as part of a treatment plan.
- Sensitive Peel: The benefits of a chemical peel without common ingredients known to irritate sensitive skin.
- Acne Peel: Specially formulated to minimize acne breakouts without causing irritation or inflammation.
- Hyperpigmentation Peel: Helps even out skin tone and minimize the appearance of brown spots caused by hormones, sun damage or other skin damage and discoloration.
- Anti-Aging Peel: Minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while stimulating youthful collagen production and growth of new, young skin cells.
Individual results may vary from person to person.
Microneedling – Collagen Induction Therapy
Microneedling is a newer addition to our aesthetic services menu. Microneedling, also called Collagen Induction Therapy, is a non-surgical treatment that creates tiny channels in your epidermis to minimize wrinkles, pigmentation issues, and scars. A good alternative to skin resurfacing, this minimally invasive procedure helps your body increase production of collagen that supports delicate tissue while allowing for deeper penetration of topical products.
IPL – Intense Pulsed Light
IPL, or Intense Pulsed Light / PhotoFacial involves a series of light treatments targeting brown pigmentation, broken capillaries, and rosacea. IPL requires a series of treatments to be effective. There is no downtime with this procedure.
- Laser Hair Removal: Permanent laser hair reduction using a series of treatments that will gradually remove unwanted hair and prevent it from returning. Our newest laser hair removal device is lightning fast and virtually painless.
- Waxing: Temporary hair removal treatment for brow shaping or hair removal from the upper lip.
Microblading is the popular brow contouring procedure that gives patients semi-permanent, perfectly shaped and filled eyebrows without makeup. Microblading helps ensure that your brows are on point the moment you wake up in the morning, saving you time in your morning routine.
Round out your aesthetic services and treatments with one of these must-have add-ons:
- Dermaplane: Specialized exfoliation treatment used to manually remove dead skin cells from the surface of the skin using a special blade.
- Blemish Injections: An emergency treatment to get rid of unsightly pimples or cysts quickly using a fast-acting cortisone injection directly into the offending blemishes.
- Blu Light Therapy: A pain-free solution that kills the bacteria responsible for acne breakouts. Blu Light Therapy be used alone or with a facial.
Medical Rejuvenating Skin Care Products
Medical grade, at-home skin care products and/or prescription products are available for purchase to enhance the effects of our aesthetic services. Your aesthetician will help you determine which skin care products will benefit your skin type and needs.