- American Board of Dermatology
- American Board of Otolaryngology
- American Board of Ophthalmology, with a completion of the American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (ASOPRS) fellowship
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
ABFCS and the Laser and Skin Surgery Center of Indiana
ABFCS membership consists of surgeons who demonstrate extraordinary expertise and experience and receive high levels of training.
Our founder and medical director, Dr. C. William Hanke, satisfies these qualifications in various ways as:
- Clinical Professor of Otolaryngology at Indiana University School of Medicine
- Visiting Professor of Dermatology at the University of Iowa-Carver College of Medicine
- Board-Certified Dermatologist with the American Board of Dermatology
- Past President with
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- American Academy of Dermatology
- Association of Academic Dermatologic Surgeons
- International Society of Cosmetic Laser Surgeons
What is Facial Cosmetic Surgery?
Facial cosmetic surgery is elective, aesthetic surgery on the face, performed by a board-certified facial cosmetic surgeon. Such surgeries offer improved aesthetic outcomes for patients who want to look their best.
To learn more about ABFCS, visit their website at https://www.ambrdfcs.org/
Contact Us Today!
If you are unable to make your scheduled appointment, please call us directly at (317) 660-4900