Per the CDC’s recommendation for healthcare settings, we will continue to require all patients and staff to wear a mask while in our office. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you.
- Our office is dedicated to minimizing Coronavirus (COVID-19) risk for our patients and staff members.
- If you are ill or have known exposure to someone with Coronavirus (COVID-19), please do not come to the office. We can reschedule your appointment or provide telephone advice as needed.
- We kindly request that patients only bring 1 visitor, if necessary, in an effort to keep capacity low.
Continued Safety Measures:
- Mandatory universal masking of all patients and staff (regardless of vaccination status)
- Mandatory handwashing
- Hand sanitizing available in multiple locations throughout the office
- Regular disinfection of all patient areas
- Minimal foot traffic throughout the office thus eliminating unnecessary visitors and maintaining social distancing
We look forward to seeing you and please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
William Hanke, MD
Lakin Hocker, PA