The state of Indiana is currently experiencing a rise in cases, but we want to assure you that we will continue to be vigilant in the fight against the spread of COVID-19. We believe our office to be one of the safest places that you could go. We want to advise you that we are currently open for service and remind you of some of the safety precautions that are in place at the LASSI.
Our office is dedicated to minimizing Coronavirus (COVID-19) risk for our patients and staff members.
If you are ill or have known exposure to someone with Coronavirus (COVID-19), please do not come to the office. We can reschedule your appointment or provide telephone advice as needed.
Virtual visits are available upon request.
Continued Safety Measures:
- Our temporary parking lot “waiting room” is one of the newer safety measures we’ve put into place! When you arrive at the office, please stay in your vehicle and call to let us know you’re here, unless you have been instructed otherwise. (317-660-4900)
- Mandatory universal masking of all patients and staff
- Temperature screening and a health history obtained at each visit
- Mandatory handwashing
- Hand sanitizing available in multiple locations throughout the office
- Regular disinfection of all patient areas
- Minimal foot traffic throughout the office thus eliminating unnecessary visitors and maintaining social distancing
We look forward to seeing you and please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
William Hanke, MD
Lakin Hocker, PA