Now Offering CoolSculpting in Indianapolis at the LASSI
We’re pleased to announce that our Indianapolis dermatologic surgery center is now offering CoolSculpting, a popular and effective non-surgical liposuction alternative.
CoolSculpting uses cryolipolysis, a deep cooling technique that freezes unwanted fat cells beneath the skin, leaving skin tissue unaffected. This fat freezing process destroys the fat cells, which are then disposed of using the body’s natural waste removal system.
CoolSculpting is FDA approved for non-surgical body contouring and can be used to treat:
- Belly Fat: CoolSculpting is perfect for subcutaneous fat (fat beneath the skin) in the abdominal region.
- Obliques: Also called “love handles,” the stubborn pockets of fat just above the hips can be eliminated using the CoolSculpting system.
- Inner & Outer Thighs: Whether you’re striving for the thigh gap or want to get rid of your saddle bags, cryolipolysis has proven fat reduction results. Need to sculpt both? No problem!
- Back and Bra Fat: If you have some bulge in your bra area or back fat, CoolSculpting can help smooth things over.
- Double Chin Fat: Using the new CoolMini applicator, CoolSculpting can be used to freeze away submental fullness for a smoother, more youthful profile.
CoolSculpting is also being tested on the knees and upper arms and shows promising results.
CoolSculpting in the Media
CoolSculpting isn’t just a great solution to unwanted body fat, it’s a media favorite as well. It’s been featured in health and beauty magazines, nationally syndicated talk shows and local news stations across the country. Also, CoolSculpting’s Brand Ambassador Molly Sims isn’t just their spokesmodel; she’s a CoolSculpting success story herself!
Why Get CoolSculpting in Indianapolis at the LASSI?
Looking for a great provider for CoolSculpting in Indianapolis? The Laser and Skin Surgery Center of Indiana was founded by Dr. C. William Hanke, a dermatologic surgeon who has helped pave the way for modern liposuction surgeries worldwide. In addition to providing tumescent liposuction in our Indianapolis dermatologic surgery practice, Dr. Hanke also lectures to physicians nationally and internationally and has contributed to dozens of publications related to liposuction on awake patients using tumescent local anesthesia. The LASSI also served as a clinical trial facility for the new Kybella, from the makers of Botox, the first non-surgical double chin reduction treatment approved by the FDA.
There are many non-surgical fat reduction devices on the market for body contouring, but after much research, Dr. Hanke determined that CoolSculpting provides the best results for patients who would rather not have liposuction surgery or aren’t good candidates for surgical treatments. We’re excited to be able to offer patients another option for body contouring and fat reduction in the Indianapolis area.
Schedule Your Consultation for CoolSculpting in Indianapolis Today
Our Indianapolis dermatologic surgery practice is a full-service general, surgical and cosmetic dermatology facility offering everything from facials and injectables to skin cancer surgery and liposuction. We are a premier destination for body contouring in Indianapolis and invite you to try CoolSculpting in the hands of Dr. Hanke, a skilled and renowned liposuction expert.
Schedule a consultation for CoolSculpting in Indianapolis today!